₱632160 , Lot Area (sq.m): 28.000000000
A Pag-Ibig Foreclosed Property with a Minimum selling price of ₱632160 in Naic, Cavite
Property Id: 815202306290013
Address: Pasinaya Homes West – Blk-83 Lot-43 – Brgy. Timalan Balsahan, Naic, Cavite
Description: ROW HOUSE
Lot Area: 28.000000000
Floor Area: 34.000000000
Minimum Bid: ₱ 632160
Contact Details: Interested parties may contact the Marketing and Sales Department thru Ms. Rhodora D. Atil, Ms. Jonnise Natividad, Mr. Marcelino C. Caliguiran Jr. at telephone number (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected].
Appraisal Date: 3/9/2023
- For NCR – JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
Batch Id: SPB 254
Bidding Date: November 20-24, 2023
Properties outside the bidding date may no longer be available so please contact Pag-Ibig for more details. Visit our main page for more info
Note, for complete list of guidelines visit Pag-ibig main website. Each of the batch posted here has their requirements and as such, please conduct due diligence before placing your bids.
Basic rules for buying posted below are the most important reminders to buyers or bidders for foreclosed properties.
- The list of the properties for negotiated sale may be viewed at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.
- Interested buyers are encouraged to inspect their desired property/ies to purchase prior to submission of offer.
- The properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis which means that the buyer accepts whatever the physical status of the property/ies including whether it is occupied or not.
- The OFFERED PRICE per property shall not fall below the minimum gross selling price of the property set by the Fund.
- The sealed envelope containing the offer shall be dropped in the drop box located at : • For NCR – JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City • For Cavite – Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmariñas Branch – Volets Commercial Building, E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Dasmariñas, Cavite • For Laguna – Pag-IBIG Fund San Pedro Branch – 3/F Rob
- The interested buyer shall be required to register at the frontline counter prior to dropping of sealed offers. A Registration Stub will be issued as proof of registration.
- The buyer who has the HIGHEST OFFERED PRICE on a specific property shall be considered the winner.
- The winning buyer shall be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE OF ONE THOUSAND PESOS (P1,000.00) (except for Bulk Sale) within five (5) working days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA). If the mode of payment is through cash or short term installment, a downpayment of at least five percent (5%) of the net selling price shall be paid together with the reservation fee.
- If the winning buyer fails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the properties, or fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the sale, he/she shall lose his/her right as the winning buyer and the Fund shall offer the subject property/ies on the next list of properties to be offered for negotiated sale.
You can check also https://acquiredassets.ph/batch/28066 for more acquired assets list.