₱1,894,700.00 , Lot Area (sq.m): 105.00
A Pag-Ibig Foreclosed Property with a Minimum selling price of ₱1,894,700.00 in Atimonan, Quezon
Property Id: 804619083000047
Address: Lot 12139A Blk. N/A Phase N/A Section DC SOUTHVILLE SUBDIVISION TAGBAKIN ATIMONAN QUEZON REGION 4-A (CALABARZON) 4331
Description: Double Attached
Lot Area: 105.00
Floor Area: 76.06
Minimum Bid: ₱ 1,894,700.00
Contact Details: Interested parties may visit the Task Force Acquired Assets Management and contact Mr. Archimedes B. Bergancia, Ms. Emelita D. Macale, or Mr. Alexses P. Orias at tel. no. (02) 8422-3000 local 6410/6403. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected].
Remarks: Occupied – Title Named in HDMF
Appraisal Date: 10/14/2022
- GF Pag-IBIG Fund Calamba (Annex Building) National Hfighway, Barangay Halang, Calamba City, Laguna – Counter 5/6.
Batch Id: 47173
Bidding Date: January 11 – 17, 2024
Properties outside the bidding date may no longer be available so please contact Pag-Ibig for more details. Visit our main page for more info
Note, for complete list of guidelines visit Pag-ibig main website. Each of the batch posted here has their requirements and as such, please conduct due diligence before placing your bids.
Basic rules for buying posted below are the most important reminders to buyers or bidders for foreclosed properties.
- The list of the properties for negotiated sale may be viewed at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph.
- Interested buyers are encouraged to inspect their desired property/ies to purchase prior to submission of offer.
- The properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis which means that the buyer accepts whatever the physical status of the property/ies including whether it is occupied or not.
- The OFFERED PRICE per property shall not fall below the minimum gross selling price of the property set by the Fund.
- The sealed envelope containing the offer shall be dropped in the drop box located at : • For NCR – JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City • For Cavite – Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmariñas Branch – Volets Commercial Building, E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Dasmariñas, Cavite • For Laguna – Pag-IBIG Fund San Pedro Branch – 3/F Rob
- The interested buyer shall be required to register at the frontline counter prior to dropping of sealed offers. A Registration Stub will be issued as proof of registration.
- The buyer who has the HIGHEST OFFERED PRICE on a specific property shall be considered the winner.
- The winning buyer shall be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE OF ONE THOUSAND PESOS (P1,000.00) (except for Bulk Sale) within five (5) working days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA). If the mode of payment is through cash or short term installment, a downpayment of at least five percent (5%) of the net selling price shall be paid together with the reservation fee.
- If the winning buyer fails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the properties, or fails to comply with the terms and conditions of the sale, he/she shall lose his/her right as the winning buyer and the Fund shall offer the subject property/ies on the next list of properties to be offered for negotiated sale.
You can check also https://acquiredassets.ph/batch/28066 for more acquired assets list.